The lips are undoubtedly one of the most beautiful parts of your face. It is with them that one seduces, that one releases a certain sensuality and that one embraces. To have the most beautiful lips possible we advise you to hydrate them to keep them soft, not to have chapped lips, perleche or dead skin. You must pamper them every day as you do with other areas of the body, as they are very sensitive and dry very easily. Put into practice each of the tips presented in this article of everything How to get you know How to have perfect and desirable lips very simply.
You may read also be interested in: How to draw eyebrows
Protecting your lips from bad weather, whether in winter or summer is essential to keep them healthy and without dead skin, cracks and sores. It is a good way to protect them on a daily basis by applying a lip balm that moisturizes them for hours. You’ll find balms with an integrated sun protection factor (SPF) that are perfect for mitigating the damage of UV rays on the lips, which will make them look more beautiful and rejuvenate. Take a lip balm in your handbag and apply it as many times as you want throughout the day.
In the same way that you moisturize the facial skin, the lips also require your attention if you want to keep them flawless. If you do not moisturize them, you will have much more luck to have dry lips and see wrinkles appear unsightly. Before going to bed, you can moisturize your lips with a cream enriched with vitamin A, C or E, and they will quickly regain their natural sweetness.
If you want to buy natural cosmetics, these home remedies are very effective for having perfect and soft lips like silk:
- Prepare a lip balm and mix the crushed pulp of an avocado with 7 drops of olive oil.
- Spread a little shea butter on your lips.
- Apply honey to your lips and let it work for 20 minutes. Then apply a little petroleum jelly and finally remove it with lukewarm water.
- Develop a cream combining a virgin wax with a teaspoon of almond oil and then apply it to your lips.
- Regenerates the skin of the lips by rubbing them with a piece of aloe Vera paste.
An infallible trick to sublimate your lips is to exfoliate them once a week. With this, you can completely regenerate your skin by eliminating dead cells and your skin will be much more hydrated. Commercial exfoliating lotions and the ones you can prepare at home using various natural products will serve you. The best homemade lip scrubs are those made with honey and sugar, petroleum jelly or coffee and almond oil, we recommend you apply it to your lips using a Toothbrush for best results.
In many cases, lipsticks can be bad for the health of your lips which can cause allergic reactions and therefore can affect the youthful skin of your lips. This is why you must be careful when using certain cosmetic products: prefer hypoallergenic formulas and quality marks. And if you’re wondering how to keep your lipstick intact for hours to get a perfect look, remember the following tips:
- First, apply a moisturizing lip balm.
- Apply it to a part of your foundation with a brush or a sponge.
- Retrace the outline with a profile of the same shade of red as the lipstick you are going to use.
- Apply the lipstick with a special brush and then put a piece of toilet paper on your lips.
- Apply a second coat of lipstick.
- Fix your lipstick with a little translucent powder and voila! Your lips will be very beautiful and you will not need to touch up.
Besides all these beauty tips, remember that internal hydration is important to the skin of your body, so it is important to try to drink plenty of water during the day (1.5 to 2 liters). As for your diet, consume foods rich in antioxidants, vitamin C, and E that are excellent for preserving the youthfulness of your lips and dermis in general.
Are you used to biting your lips all the time? If so, avoid this small gesture, since the friction of the teeth can accelerate the appearance of wrinkles as well as the appearance of small wounds very annoying. Similarly, it is not advisable to moisten your lips with saliva frequently, as the softness and luster of your lips will be affected.